Customer Master helps you to create information about customer
and customer group/company quickly and very easily
Billing means total amount charged to a customer. It is the
final checkout the customer does.
- Flexible and easy to use billing screen that helps
in faster checkouts.
- Integrated with all POS accessories such as barcode
scanner, receipt printer, etc.
- Option for easy reprinting of old bills helps in reducing
time spent over counter by customer.
- In stores where all items have barcode label, the default
quantity to bill is set to 1 so that every item must be scanned.
This helps accurate invoicing of what is carried by the customer.
- Supplier wise sales reports help in knowing manufacturer
or brand better.
- Option to add registered customer from billing screen
with minimal key strokes makes billing faster.
- Discounts and price levels can be entered in Bill Entry
- Easy access key for several options such as item code,
item name, customer selection, etc., help in reducing time.
- Registered Customer code can be entered and customer
informationdetails viewed in Bill Entry.
- Option to print sales invoice for the customers.
- Record of items in the stock prevent from adding items
in billing that are not in the stock.
- All kinds of information of customer and products are
available in sales reports.
- Retailer can check the various sales reports anytime
- Price setup is allowed for a product and it is part
of the Item master, so the price setup can be controlled for
each and every product.
- Can setup different cost and selling prices for products
- Product price can be edited during sale thus helping
to fix the optimum selling price if the same item is sold
at different rates. (Product price on bill entry screen cannot
be edited now)
Invoice printing on plain as well as preprinted stationary.