Inventory costs result in 45 to 90 percent of all business
expenses. Therefore, inventory is an essential component to
the success of your small business. Carrying excess inventory
results in an additional expense for your business, which
reduces your bottom line. Not carrying enough of the right
products causes lost sales and gives customers the impression
that your business is poorly managed.
- Item Master screen allows creating/ adding new item
in the store.
- Item Master screen allows changing selling price of
- ItemMaster screen can be configured to update purchase
price and cost of items based on secure access.
- Item edit can be done to discount from regular price
- Item edit can be done to markup from cost.
- Damage or wastage entry facilitates accounting of returned
goods and reasons for wastage.
- Detailed stock status reporting based on supplier,
- Flexible and easy to configure product categorization
that suite as per business needs.
- Comprehensive stock and sales reports for your inventory
- Stock update helps to manage inventory better and correctly.
Any discrepancy in stock can be managed and corrected from
- Item transaction history report for full product details.
- Stock can be classified in multiple classifications
like damaged, to be returned, etc.
- Item transaction history is very useful to know and
track the full item flow.
- Reduce the time spent on inventory function.
- Tracking of Stock based report based on type, product
- Detailed stock status reporting based on supplier
- Inventory status allows finding out whether some products
are available at the stock or not.
- Comprehensive stock and sales report for your inventory
- Opening stock entry to take stock input at initial
phase of software implementation.
- Opening stock can be done based on conversion like
stock can be entered in cartoons, Bundles, dozens etc.
- All information required to order such as the sales
for the previous month, the minimum and maximum sales for
the product, sales during previous season of the year [for
festivals] etc. are available.
- Reorder list can be generated based on Current stock
- Setting of reorder level in item create or edit and
reorder level report showing items that have reached the reorder
level (or below) helps in placing orders to suppliers quickly.
- Reports showing weekly or monthly sales of previous months help
in setting the re-order level.
Returns Management Expiry/Damage tracking and convert as purchase
returns or damaged stock.